Workplace Package Insurance
With workplace insurance, your workplace building, content (fixtures, machinery-installations, commodities, etc.) and your windows are insured as part of automatic guarantees, assembled as a package. You can also provide personal accident coverage for your employees within the policy.
- Theft: Commercial goods and fixed assets stolen as a result of theft, damages that the thief may cause while entering the workplace.
- Strike, Lockout, Terror: Damages that may occur in the workplace as a result of strikes, lockouts, public movements, terrorist acts and malicious acts and due to the interventions made by the authorities to prevent these acts.
- Landslide: All kinds of damage that may occur in the workplace due to landslide and soil subsidence.
- Earthquake: Any damage that may occur in the workplace due to an earthquake.
- Lightning: Damages that may occur as a result of a lightning strike, whether there is a fire or not.
- Fire: Damages caused by flames and smoke to the building or property as a result of the spread of a fire that may occur in or near the workplace.
- Explosion: Damages that may occur as a result of the explosion of natural gas, cylinder gas, natural gas and heating boiler installations.
- Storm: Damages that may occur as a result of hitting objects dragged or thrown by the wind during a storm or storm.
- Internal water and flood: Damages that may arise as a result of the water system bursting, leaving the taps of the insured or his neighbors open when the water is cut off. Damages to the workplace in case of flood or flood.
- Snow Weight: Damages that may occur due to the weight of snow accumulated on the roof.
- Windows Breakage: Damages that may occur as a result of breaking the glass of doors and windows in the workplace.
- Debris Removal: The removal costs of the debris within the limits caused by the damages that may arise from the guarantees.
- Vehicle Collision: Damages that may occur in the event of any land, air and sea vehicles hitting the workplace.
- Smoke: Direct damages caused by the smoke caused by the failure of heating and cooking appliances.
- Liability to Neighbors: Liability to neighbors for fire, internal water damage.
- Liability to 3rd Parties: Legal responsibilities of the insured arising from material and bodily damages inflicted on 3rd parties in the workplace.
- Liability to the Owner: If the building does not belong to the insured, if there is a tenant in that workplace, liability to the owner as a result of fire, internal water and smoke damage.
- Loss of Rent: In case the workplace becomes unusable due to fire damage, if the insured is the lessee and has paid the rent in advance, the rent for the unworked period; If the insured is the owner, the losses that may arise from the rental income that cannot be obtained as a result of the vacancy of the workplace.